Comment on page
What do we take into account before incubating a project?
- How compelling are the product idea, problem, and solution?
- How is the project going to become sustainable (earn/make money)? How quickly can they do that?
- What market share can a project take?
- What do the competitors look like?
- What are their advantages over competitors?
- What is the use case of the project?
- What legacy infrastructure is the project trying to replace?
- What is the technology used?
- Is it open source?
- Is it unique?
- How difficult is it to apply?
- What are the use case(s) it aims to cater?
- What is the planned roadmap for MVP, upgrades, and new features?
- Have members undertaken successful ventures in the concerned industry previously?
- Is their expertise sufficient to reach their projected milestones?
- Have they been involved in any questionable projects or scams?
- If there is no team, what does the developer community look like?
- How does the activity on GitHub look like?
- Do the founders have the skills and vision to succeed? Experience and competence play a major role.
- Are there the right people in the team in addition to the founders, including experienced consultants?
- Has the project received any funding?
- Is the project listed at any exchange or DEX?
- What is the supply and distribution scheme?
- What kind of support would they be expecting from ShineDAO?
- What is the time to market without ShineDAO involvement?
- How many tokens would they be willing to provide for the ShineDAO community allocation during the incubation period?
- What does the wide community think about the project?
- Are there any red flags raised?
- Do the goals seem realistic?
- Has there been noticeable progress or growth?
- Have there been any media posts?
- Does all the information provided correspond to the truth?