Terms of Service
The shinedao.finance website and smart contracts generator protocol (“the Platform”) are operated by ShineDAO ("We"). We are a self govern community building, funding, and supporting Web3 and DeFi projects. We build open-source projects and operate in a permissionless multichain environment. To contact us, please join our Discord server.
- 1.You must be of legal age to abide by the agreement in order to accept the terms. By accessing the Platform we assume that you hereby understand and accept the terms and conditions.
- 2.If you do not agree to or understand the General Terms and conditions, do not continue to use any of our services.
- 3.If you were referred to the Platform by a third party, we are not liable for any agreement or terms that may exist between you and a third party.
- 1.The Platform is a permissionless user interface (UI) that facilitates generating, deploying, and interacting with smart contracts for ERC-20 tokens on multiple blockchains and scaling solutions.
- 2.We simplify the process of generating smart contracts. We do not own or deploy any contracts created by a user. We do not have custody over any asset.
- 3.We are not controlling the selection of the tokens in the generated smart contracts, nor their swap ratio. We are not controlling access to the deal contract, KYC module, distribution mechanism, or deal visibility.
- 4.We are not approving created contracts or sending any assets to a smart contract. We do not sell assets, offer deals, or trading services.
- 5.Users define smart contract requirements through the Platform. Smart contracts are deployed and can be interacted with through users’ own non-custodial wallet.
- 6.Users pay for transaction fees which are incurred through deploying and interacting with smart contacts on all blockchains and scaling solutions. We are not responsible for varying transaction fees on different blockchains and scaling solutions.
- 1.The platform is in the experimental beta stage. The code has not been audited. We do not guarantee that our Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 2.You are solely responsible for ERC-20 tokens in your wallet and smart contracts.
- 3.You shall not use the platform for activities that are illegal, fraudulent, or have any purpose or effect in violation of the law or regulations. You are also responsible to respect any laws applicable to the jurisdiction you operate in while using the Platform.
- 4.You are solely responsible to determine if your use of the Platform has tax implications for you.
- 5.You are using the Platform at your own risk.